Now in its fourth year, the We First Brand Leadership Summit has become synonymous with bringing the world’s top marketing leaders together to discuss the increasingly important role of purpose in brand marketing and the future of business. It’s in this context that the We First team is so excited to announce Shannon Schuyler, Corporate Responsibility Leader and Board Officer at the PwC Charitable Foundation, as a speaker during the Summit on October 6-7 at the W Hollywood Hotel in Los Angeles.
She oversees the actions, programs and initiatives for PwC’s global internal strategy around its four CR pillars: Marketplace, Community, People, and Environment. In this role she identifies and implements employee engagement strategies aligned to CR efforts; interacts with suppliers and vendors to understand and asses their sustainability impact; oversees national and global non-profit partners including UNGC LEAD and the CEO Water Mandate as well as youth education focused organizations; has ownership for the firm’s environmental impact; widely communicates about PwC’s CR commitment and the strategic importance of responsible leadership in the broader marketplace.
Shannon also spends a percentage of time dedicated to the firm’s external client facing practice, Sustainability Business Solutions, facilitating discussions with clients on their approach to CR and offering guidance on establishing a CR framework, employee engagement strategies and communications.
Shannon will be sharing PwC’s unique and invaluable insights into the increasingly critical role that purpose must play in all aspects of business including employee engagement and customer engagement. Of great interest also will be her insights from the latest PwC Global CEO Report that reveals how leadership around the world is bringing their purpose to life in ways that build their business, brand and social impact.
Join us to learn from Shannon and PwC’s research insights at the We First Brand Leadership Summit on Oct 6-7 at the W Hollywood Hotel. Here ‘s why:
- You’ll learn the latest best practices, research and case studies in purposeful, social storytelling.
- You’ll learn how to bring your brand purpose, story and impact to life in ways that make you stand out in your category and get the stakeholder engagement you want.
- You’ll learn how to build a growing community over the long term that promotes your brand.
- You’ll learn how your brand becomes a cultural leader that generates earned media to scale the business and its social impact.
- You’ll learn directly from top global marketers on how to leverage purpose authentically to build your business and social impact.
- You’ll walk out with an actionable Social Branding Blueprint in your hand that serves as your social marketing roadmap for 2016.
The Summit is limited to 200 guests so don’t wait and every attendee gets to invite her or his favorite non-profit for free. To book your individual and group tickets, visit WeFirst15.com