Marc is responsible for the development of Unilever’s new marketing strategy — Crafting Brands For Life — that will support the company’s sustainability growth ambition of doubling the size of its business while reducing its environmental impact.
Prior to joining Unilever he was SVP of Global Brand Marketing at Coca-Cola, where he created the ‘Coke Side of Life’ global campaign, launched Coke Zero into 50 markets, and developed their sustainability platform, “Live positively”. He is also the co-founder of Bedo brand consultancy and sits on the Advisory Panel of the Guardian Digital and Media network, and writes regularly for Campaign magazine.
At the We First Summit, Marc will be addressing how you align your business for growth and impact in a world facing a growing number of social crises. He is an expert in defining what story a brand should tell so that it’s meaningful and relevant to the lives of its employees, partners, and customers.
Marc will be sharing a powerful message that shows how many of the social challenges we face are in fact enormous opportunities for those brands willing to rise to the challenge of uniting purpose and profit to ensure long-term success and social impact.
Here is the full line-up of speakers that will be helping you to create a social marketing roadmap for 2015 at this year’s Summit.
– Unilever: Marc Mathieu, SVP Marketing
– The Coca-Cola Company: Derk Hendrickson, GM EKOCENTERS
– IBM: Chris Crummey, Worldwide Exec. Dir. of Sales
– Facebook: Andy McKeon, Global Customer Marketing Lead
– Participant Media/TakePart: Karina Kogan, EVP of Digital
– Nutiva: – John Roulac, CEO
– Patagonia: Rick Ridgeway, VP of Environmental Initiatives
– UN Foundation: Aaron Sherinian, VP of PR & Communication
– We First: Simon Mainwaring, Founder/Chief Creative Officer
Join Marc and the other fantastic speakers at the We First Summit by registering at WeFirst14.com. Please don’t wait as there are only three weeks left to register and the event has a limit of 200 elite marketers. And don’t forget that every registration comes with a ticket for your favorite non-profit, so you can help build their social impact as well.
Enter the code: IMPACT at registration and receive $500 off your ticket and you still get to invite your favorite non-profit.